Welcome to Discover Carlingford
Planning a holiday or weekend break in Carlingford? Medieval Carlingford on the Cooley Peninsula in County Louth is perfectly located, just one hour drive from our two major cities, Dublin and Belfast. The village is small and compact but full of traditional bars and some of the best restaurants in Ireland.
Our website will hopefully help you plan your stay and will give you an insight into the various activities in and around the Carlingford area.
We can assist you by providing you with contact information for the relevant activities organisers, or can also assist you in planning an entire trip from accommodation to activities, depending on what you are looking for.
Having local knowledge we will work with you to best suit your interests and budget.
For any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact Sean on +353 (0)86 771 4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The site includes five main areas which are:
- Hen and Stag parties: Carlingford is a very popular destination for both Stag and Hen Parties. We can help you plan the entire trip.
- Leisure activities: Carlingford and its beautiful surroundings offers many leisure activities, let us assist you in finding the right ones for you.
- Activities for the girls: more than just for hens. Carlingford offers many activities for women.
- Night life and dining: Carlingford offers a wide choice of night life and restaurants. Use our local knowledge to make the right choice.
- Theme nights: Carlingford offers a surprising and delightful choice of theme nights for all, let us guide you.
For any information on Discover Carlingford please do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy gourmet dining in the comfort of your accommodation.
Get a professional makeover, the easy way.
Why not try our pleasure sailing tour around Carlingford harbour and beyond.
Get your hens in the party mood by starting the weekend off with a dance lesson!